Saturday 13 December 2008

3 Things

There are 3 things that are making me very happy indeed.


1. I have finally finished work - maternity leave is fantastic and I am suddenly getting into the whole christmas spirit!


2. My Winter Cottage Mitten kit has arrived. I ordered the bonfire colourway, and wanted to cast on straight away, but got the yarn in a right tangle when I was winding it. My husband has now sorted that out for me and I can cast on with a clear consience because...


3. I have just finished my Coraline, and it fits. It needs blocking, but I think I might be in love, or alternatively overexcited because it is the first new item of clothing I have had in quite a few months. I have high hopes for this being an excellent transition garment in the pregnant / after birth department.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Coraline looks lovely. Enjoy your leave!