Friday 18 January 2008

Cold and Wet

Well, predictably the weather in the Uists has been cold and wet. Today we are so cold and it is so wet and windy that we have found a really nice community centre with Internet access, and so at least we are warm.

Later I am going to bake a cake, and do some more knitting. I have a black secret thing with me, that is taking ages, and for stuff inbetween that am plodding through the swiss cheese scarf.

But mostly I have been too cold to do any knitting - it is about all I can manage to make hot drinks and food when we get back from site, and then I have been in bed by about 9.30 most nights. Great - living the high life. Only one more week to go though, and fingers crossed the weather improves from today!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Oh you poor things. The community centre sounds a welcome break. I am interested to know what the black thing is!