Monday 28 April 2008

Wonderwool

Wow.......

That's all I can say!

It was lovely, the Posh yarn stall was the highlight, but there was lots of other interesting stuff there. I met my Mum for the day, ate good food and shopped for yarn. There was lots I didn't really see (read walked past in a daze) but a couple of stalls stood out....

Posh yarn for all that fantastic colour and sensuous loveliness. I did quite a bit of shopping here.


Knitwitches (where I bought some lovely lovely alpaca merino DK)


Knitting4fun - great bright and good value yarns for felting - their slipper kits would make great presents.
Love Patisserie - who made the most divine ginger treacle tart, though the lemon tart and the walnut almond and orange tarts were also lovely.
Garthenor Yarns - so much woolly goodness!
Injabulo - lovely buttons that should be good for my Holiday Cardigan


Moral Fibre - the most amazing nuno felting I have seen - Mum was quite inspired and is going to go on a course
Raggedy and Wench - recycled clothing all coming from charity shops (and made into lovely things by my little brother's girlfriend).....

It was all a bit overwhelming, with long drives at both ends. I loved meeting so many of my Ravelry friends, and chatting to all the people on the stalls. I have been persuaded to go to Woolfest with a friend (she didn't have to try that hard) so it won't be long until I go shopping again!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Lovely yarn and the buttons are great!