Wednesday 8 August 2007

One small step forward.....

It seems like life is conspiring against me getting very much done. Last night was spent looking after Dr Sweetpea - after his work jolly, he went for a 4 hour run in the wind and rain, got mildly hyperthermic, got down really late and generally broke himself. Silly boy. So he needed tending to, feeding and general attention.

A few more lines of meagaidh.......


I have managed to knit both sleeves and join them to the body. I am rather fascinated by the twist stitch rib.......


I have been stripping my table too. The top has been stripped and the leather polished. I dont know whether I am going to leave the table looking distressed ish or sand it down to make it nice shiny wood. I quite like it looking battered, but Dr Sweetpea disagrees!


The decision can be left for a while though because I still have the legs to strip.

No comments: